Your baby will be here before you know it. Start off on the right foot by enrolling in Tiny Toes - A Tip Top OB Club! Offered exclusively by San Angelo Community Medical Center, Tiny Toes is a free program developed to help make your childbirth experience an even more treasured lifetime event.
At San Angelo Community Medical Center, you can expect many amazing benefits. Some of them include:
- Skilled and experienced physicians & staff – We take pride in our experience and the skill of our team in helping you bring your bundle of joy into the world.
- OB Concierge- The OB Concierge is a clinical professional who will guide you through every step of your pregnancy including the most joyous day - the birth of your new baby. The OB Concierge is available to answer any questions you may have regarding your pregnancy and after your precious baby is born. To speak with our OB Concierge and schedule a tour, call 947-6985 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Childbirth Classes – We offer free childbirth education classes to new moms and dads as well as those who need a refresher. Click here for information on topics, times and dates and to register online.
- Lactation Consultant – Our staff is experienced in providing lactation education and support. In addition, we have a certified lactation consultant on-staff to assist when needed.
- Infant Risk Hotline - A program of the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health, this call center is available for mothers to inquire about safe medication use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and more. Call (806) 352-2519 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or visit www.infantrisk.org.
- Information via our website through our Health Resources - When you visit our homepage and click on the Health Resources link, you have access to a wealth of current information on pregnancy and childbirth.
- Celebration Chime - We celebrate each baby's arrival with dad ringing the celebration chime that announces the birth of your new baby to everyone in the hospital.
- A special collection of keepsakes to help celebrate the birth of your child:
- A personalized, hand-crafted "belly button" that has been beautifully and artfully constructed by well-known local artist Roger Allen of the Chicken Farm Art Center, featuring your baby's name and birth date.
- a Tiny Toes baby t-shirt in either pink or blue
- a Tiny Toes baby comb in either pink or blue
- A tote bag filled with either breast feeding supplies or formula depending on which you choose.
- Digital photo of your baby posted on our Tiny Toes e-Nursery. (Parental consent required.)
At San Angelo Community Medical Center, we will go the extra mile to make sure that your visit with us is as comfortable and memorable as possible. Again, congratulations! We look forward to seeing you soon!
We believe that you and your newborn deserve the very best. Let us be a part of your special day. Become a member of Tiny Toes today. Sign up for Tiny Toes Here.