This facility and all of its programs are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons with impaired hearing and vision.
Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking area and buildings.
- Level access into the first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient units.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons with impaired hearing, vision, speech or manual skills without additional charge for such aids.
Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for the hearing impaired.
- Portable (TTY/TDD) units for use by hearing- or speech-impaired patients.
- Readers for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Flash cards, alphabet boards and other communication boards.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.